Brave Browser is a web browser that was developed to block unnecessary content and hide ads. As of 2020, it has been released for all main operating systems – Windows, macOS, and Linux. Brave Browser is also available for IOS and Android smartphones.
- To disable Brave ads, you have to launch the browser on your device.
- Then, click the ”BAT” icon, proceed to “Settings” and find “Brave Rewards”.
- When “Brave Rewards” is first enabled, all ads will be turned on automatically. To turn them off, go to the same page.
- Also, you can reach “Brave Rewards” by typing brave://rewards directly in the address bar.
AdBlocker Ultimate is a web browser extension available for Windows, Android, and IOS with no predefined whitelist. It aims to block any ads at your browser with no exception. To disable the blocking option, follow the instructions.
- Open the “AdBlock” menu on your browser.
- Click on the gear icon to proceed to “Options”.
- Scroll down until you reach “Stop Blocking Ads”.
- Select “Show ads everywhere except for these domains”
AdBlock is the most popular browser extension for content filtering and advertisement blocking. It is used at all major browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Yandex Browser, Opera, and Safari.
Disabling AdBlock on all browsers is similar with a few exceptions. To see how to enable ads on your browser, check instructions for the three most popular web browsers: Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
Disable AdBlock on Chrome
- To enable ads on Chrome, open up the browser;
- Click on the “Chrome” button in the menu;
- Select “Tools” and go to “Extensions”;
- Find Adblock Plus and click on “Options” to disable ads
- You can also find AdBlock on the right to the address bar.
Disable AdBlock on Safari
- Open up Safari;
- Click on “Safari” in the menu bar in the upper left corner;
- Select “Settings”;
- In the popped-up menu click the “Extensions” tab with a puzzle icon;
- Uncheck Adblock and it will be disabled.
Disable AdBlock on Firefox
- Open up Firefox;
- Select “Tools” and then choose “Add-ons”.
- Click on the “Extensions” button from the left-hand pane;
- Pick “Adblock” from the list of extensions;
- Click “Disable”.