After twelve years of successful gambling operations, GoWild Casino has shut down. The popular casino site was officially deactivated on December 31, 2020. Although the closure of the site is a bad start to the year for many gamblers, there are several good GoWild Casino alternatives to try right now.
One of the most popular online casinos in China – GoWild – stopped working on New Year’s Eve. All operations at the casino site were ceased on December 31 with a full stop of maintenance on January 1, 2021. Such a decision was made earlier last year: several users’ claims led to the discovery of predatory T&C as well as banking practices. As a result, the casino was blacklisted from many review sites which led to the closure of GoWild.
Despite such an unpleasant situation, GoWild was like home for many gamblers. The casino had been operating since 2008: people liked it for its great gambling conditions, variety of games, and simple money transfer methods. If you are looking for a new permanent online casino, there are some great GoWild Casino alternatives.
GoWild Casino alternatives
According to the official GoWild statement, players can withdraw their money until January 31, 2021. Although visiting the casino is still possible, it is not available for playing anymore. Considering all peculiarities that made GoWild special, we have listed top-3 gambling sites you can try instead of it.
One of the best gambling sites in China, Intertops Casino is a popular gamblers’ pick across the globe. Availability in most countries makes Intertops easily accessible from North and South America, Europe, Asia, and other corners of the world. Such popularity among different nations obviously includes another advantage of the casino – a wide range of currencies. At Intertops, gamblers can play with Australian and American dollars, pounds, euros, franks, and 10 other currencies. You can both deposit and withdraw money in your currency within a few hours, which is even simpler than at GoWild.
However, the main advantage of Intertops is its gaming diversity. The casino can boast of all gambling games you know and exotic games you’ve never heard of. Apart from classic slots, card games, and roulettes, play rummy, lotto, and scratch cards as well as popular Asian games: Sic Bo and Dragon Tiger. More than 20 live games and tournaments can be also found at Intertops Casino.
1xBet Casino is one of the biggest gambling sites in the world. Also, it is considered among the best GoWild Casino alternatives due to its multifunctionality. 1xBet is a big gambling company launched a year prior to GoWild. Besides a casino, it has one of the most popular online sportsbooks ever.
As a gambling site, 1xBet is a great opportunity to play games of any kind. It includes classic games: poker, blackjack, baccarat, craps, roulette, Sic Bo, and others. Apart from them, gamblers can play live games and enjoy exclusive 1xGames: simple games of luck like dice, over/under, or Dream Catcher. Overall, 60 providers develop hundreds of games for 1xBet Casino.
In addition to this, 1xBet is easy to navigate and play. It accepts all major world currencies and offers more than 50 deposit/withdrawal options starting from e-wallets and ending with bank transfers. Finally, 1xBet “speaks” 29 languages, so everyone will feel comfortable at the casino.
Basically, 22Bet Casino is a younger brother of 1xBet. The casino site has a similar design, navigation through games and betting options, same deposit methods, and game variety. The only main difference between the two casinos is the better accessibility of 22Bet. While players from selected countries can’t reach 1xBet, 22Bet is here to help. The latter provides a wider range of accepted currencies (more than 50) and is available in more countries than its counterpart. So, if you are looking for a wide variety of games, visit one of the best GoWild Casino alternatives – 22Bet Casino.
Wild Jackpots Casino alternatives
As GoWild Casino belongs to GoWild Malta Ltd, which owns Wild Jackpots Casino, the latter has also faced the end of its existence. If you liked its services, look not only for GoWild Casino alternatives but also for casinos to replace Wild Jackpots.
- King Billy Casino. As slot games were in focus at Wild Jackpots Casino, King Billy is one of the best alternative sites to spin the reels. Launched in 2017, the casino has quickly gained popularity and became one of the most reputable gambling sites in the world. It works with almost all countries and currencies, offers plenty of modern & classic games to play, and has good T&C. Also, various bonuses are available at King Billy Casino during the year.
- Intertops Casino. Like King Billy, Intertops Casino has a wide variety of slots starting from old fruit machines and ending with modern 3D games.
- Bet 365 Casino. One of the best Wild Jackpots and GoWild Casino alternatives is Bet365. As a reputable British gambling company, it is trusted by gamblers across the world. Although the majority knows it as a sportsbook, Bet365 also has a great online casino with all the main gambling games you know.
AstralBet Casino alternatives
Like GoWild and Wild Jackpots, AstralBet Casino also ended its business on December 31, 2020. Which online gambling sites in China can compete with this popular casino with live games?
- King Billy Casino. The casino has many live games including roulette, poker, blackjack, Dragon Tiger, and even Dream Catcher. As a fan of in-play games, you will not be disappointed by this AstralBet replacement.
- Bet365 Casino. The British gambling site provides the biggest variety of live games you can play under the best conditions. Besides classic games, their range includes exotic poker and roulette variations like French roulette and Stud.
- 1xBet Casino. As one of the biggest online casinos, 1xBet couldn’t help but have live games. Gamblers can find more than twenty live-dealers at the site: blackjack, Dragon Tiger, roulette, and all types of poker.
As you can see, there are many great GoWild Casino alternatives to choose from. All casinos are time-tested, so don’t hesitate to try all of them to pick your new favorite.