GamingZion Editor's Rating
You heard right, you’ve got 3 weeks to play, collect points and win a share of €5,000 cash every week! What are you waiting for? Just take part in Casino Euro cash prizes and win your extra share. Start climbing that leaderboard now at Casino Euro!
How To Win?
- Sign up below
- Collect points playing any selected games of the week.
- Land a spot on the leaderboard.
- Come back next week to win again.
Opt-in from the tournament page and collect points to reach the top of the leaderboard.
1 point for a single spin win of €1 – €9.99
3 points for a single spin win of €10 – €99.99
5 points for a single spin win of at least €100
Casino Euro cash prizes
- The first 20 players on the leaderboard will win a share of the €5,000 Cash plus a share of €100 worth of Free Spins.
- So, all prizes you win we will credit within 3 working days.
- Winnings from Free Spins Prizes must be wagered 30 times within 5 days.
- Also, the value of the free spins is €0.20.
- Failure to meet the wagering requirements will result in the forfeit of the bonus and any winnings that have resulted from the bonus.
- The maximum stake allowed when having an active bonus is €6 per game round or 50c per line.
- However, the real money will be deducted before Bonus money when playing in the Casino.
- You must opt-in to the tournament via the tournament lobby or via the in-game window to participate in this tournament.
- Any activity before opting in will not contribute towards the leaderboard standings.
- The promotional games are Book of Dead, Fire Joker, Starburst, Piggy Riches Megaways, Fruit Shop Megaways, Legacy of Dead, Gonzo’s Quest Megaways, Wolf Gold.
- However, only real money wagering on the selected games counts toward this promotion.
- A player’s position on the leaderboard can change throughout the tournament.
- Each player’s score on the leaderboard is determined by the following combination:
point for a single spin win of €1 – €9.99
3. points for a single spin win of €10 – €99.99
5. points for a single spin win of at least €100
- So, if a player excludes himself after winning a prize, CasinoEuro will cancel the win.
In addition, don’t forget to check our latest review about Casino Euro.