GamingZion Editor's Rating
We have a great suggestion just for you. Here is a huge prize pool that is up for grabs in the Marathonbet Casino. Enter daily prize tournaments between 6th and 25th May. So, enter for a chance to win a share of €120,000 with daily prize tournaments. Also, the current promotion’s total prize pool is €120,000. However, comprising of a €5,000 prize pool for each Regular Tournament with €90,000 in total. However a €10,000 prize pool for each Series Extra Tournament €30,000 in total.
- You can participate in one or more Regular Tournaments.
- To be qualified you should make at least 50 qualifying spins in each tournament you want to participate in.
Daily prize tournaments to win your share
Marathonbet Sportsbook offers you to participate in any Regular Tournament after making at least 50 qualifying spins during the daily prize tournaments. So, a qualifying spin is a spin on any of the Participating Slot Games with a total stake of at least €1.
Terms and conditions
The Daily prize tournaments are based on points gained by players during the whole promotion period based on the following rules:
- for passing qualification in each Regular Tournament the player receives 200 points
- for every €100 wagered during all Regular Tournaments the player receives 1 point
Regular Tournaments have different scoring systems and “win criteria”:
- For tournaments 1, 3, and 5 the player’s position on the Leaderboard is defined by the highest single round multiplier. 1 multiplier = 1 point. For example, a player wins €150 from a €5 wager. Their multiplier is 150/5= x30 and the player gets 30 points. The players score remains 30 unless they receive a higher winning multiplier.
- For tournaments 2, 4, and 6 the player’s position on the Leaderboard is defined by the highest single round payout. €1 = 1 points. For example, a player bets €2 and wins €340, the player gets 340 points, which will remain the same unless they win a higher amount.
In addition, don’t forget to check our latest review about Marathonbet Sportsbook.