GamingZion Editor's Rating
Enter the world of the dragons with our game of the week at NetBet Casino! Don’t miss your chance to take part in the NetBet Casino cash prize. Here is how to do that. Good Luck!
How to take part?
- Log in to your NetBet Casino account and opt-in between 18th January and 24th January.
- Play on our Game of the Week in real mode and start collecting Double NetPoints automatically from your very first bet.
- Once you’ve earned 100 NetPoints, you’ll also be entered into our special prize draw for the chance to win some extra cash.
NetBet Casino cash prize
Raging Dragons sees you take a trip to China and take on these mythical beasts! Go on a mysterious voyage that you will never forget! For the entire week on this game. There’s a new game every week!
Who is eligible?
So, the NetBet Casino cash prize promotion valid from 09:00 GMT on 18th January 2021 to 23.59 GMT on 24th January 2021. Exclusively reserved for players who have made at least one Casino deposit since registering.
How does it work?
Opt-in during the promotional period.
Only real money bets placed on Raging Dragons will count towards this promotion.
What can I win?
Players will automatically receive double NetPoints while playing in real mode on Raging Dragons. Players will be entered into the £100 cash draw, with their first 100 NetPoints collected on Raging Dragons. The winner of the £100 cash will be chosen at random from all players who have played in real mode on Raging Dragons within the promotional period.
Terms and conditions: What else do I need to know?
- By clicking the “Opt-in” button below, you confirm that you have read and agree to this offer terms and you accept to be credited.
- However, the winner will be notified by email within 72 hours after the promotion has ended.
- The same player can only win this prize once every 60 days.
- Offer is subject to NetBet Casino’s Terms and Conditions.
- So, NetBet reserves the right to exclude players who participate in the promotion with multiple accounts. Should we have any reason to believe that either an account or group of accounts are operating systematically, e.g. using specific betting techniques or group wagering, NetBet reserves the right to block or permanently close all accounts.
Additionally, don’t forget to check our latest review about NetBet Casino.