GamingZion Editor's Rating
Image source: Flickr
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding weekly EFL tournament to put your managerial skills to the test, we have just the thing for you. At this time, the Liverpool vs Arsenal EFL Cup gameweek 6 fantasy tournament is turning the most heads on the best DFS sites.
What’s more, with prizes worth €6,000 up for grabs, it is easy to see why.
This week, FanTeam is giving managers a reason to jump for joy with yet another exciting weekly fantasy EFL tournament. However, this should not come as a surprise. This is because it is currently one of the best online daily fantasy sports sites in the UK.
At this time, the EFL fantasy tournament in question is the EFL Cup match between Liverpool and Arsenal. What’s more, if managers play their cards right on 13 January 2022, they can win a share of €6,000 on the EFL Cup gameweek 6 fantasy tournament.
Before we go any further, here is a snapshot of the upcoming EFL Cup fantasy tournament:
- The EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal fantasy tournament takes place on FanTeam.
- It covers gameweek 6.
- Managers can recruit five active players.
- Prizes from a €6,000 prize pool are up for grabs.
- Terms and conditions.
Liverpool vs Arsenal EFL Cup Gameweek 6 Fantasy Tournament: Terms and Conditions
So far, it is clear to see that managers cannot afford to miss out on the chance to play the EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal fantasy tournament. What’s more, with a €6,000 prize pool, it is the weekly fantasy EFL tournament turning the most heads on FanTeam.
According to the online sportsbook news in the UK, the EFL Cup gameweek 6 fantasy tournament starts on 13 January 2022, at 20:45. It will then end the same day at 22:45. Now, let’s take a closer look at the tournament’s terms and conditions:
- The EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal tournament runs over one gameweek only.
- A ratio of 20 determines the prize distribution.
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in the EFL Cup tournament.
- Users cannot recruit more than five players from the same club.
- Each user can make up to 20 team entries.
- Bench players cannot be selected.
- Users must appoint a captain. They will receive double playing points and double bonus points.
- In the case that two or more teams are tied in a Pursuit game, the team with the highest amount of bonus points will rank the lowest.