Daniel “mrGR33N13” Colman claimed the grand prize at the EPT10 Grand Final Super High Roller tournament.
Daniel “mrGR33N13” Colman, a 23 year-old American player currently living in Brazil, has recently managed to defeat a field of 61 players at the EPT10 Grand Final Super High Roller tournament, going home with an amazing EUR 1,539,300 cash prize in his pocket.
The live tourney took place at a casino in Monte Carlo and had a generous prize pool of Euro 6,015,240.
Online poker champ wins big
It took Colman three grueling days to make his way to the top, but he eventually did it. Playing against some of the world’s top players, mrGR33N13 let Dan “Jungleman” Cates and Igor Kurganov walk away with EUR 1,168,300 and EUR 1,128,300 respectively. With a EUR 1,298,300 prize for himself and another EUR 241,000 left on the table, the American beat his rivals and added the remaining cash to his prize.
According to local gambling news, Colman also won the World Championship of Online Poker Heads Up High Roller last year and has participated in more than 20 EPT live events.
Here’s the final payout list:
1. Daniel Colman (United States), EUR1,699,700
2. Dan Cates (United States), EUR1,283,700
3. Igor Kurganov (Russia), EUR1,128,300
4. Richard Yong (China), EUR637,600
5. Rono Lo (China), EUR493,340
6. Paul Phua (Malaysia), EUR385,000
7. Ole Schemion (Germany), EUR307,000
8. Olivier Busquet (United States), $241,000