Independent Irish online bookmaker and high street operator Paddy Power released it new interim fiscal statement for the period July 1 to November 14.
Paddy’s financial results look good indeed, with a strong 23 percent net revenue growth and remarkably good performance across most business sectors.
Here are the Key Performance Indicators required by Irish gambling laws:
- Paddy Power Group sportsbook operations amounts were up 20 percent. Total net revenue for the group grew by 23 percent.
- The Paddy Power Group boasts a net cash availability of around EUR 169 million on 14 November. The number is of course excludes any customer balances.
- Regarding online operations, excluding Australia: sportsbook stakes increased by 28 percent, sportsbook net revenue grew by 26 percent.
- Gaming and B2B net revenue rose by 14 percent, while total net revenue increased by 21 percent.
- Mobile betting in Ireland and elsewhere in the world is on the steep rise, influencing online turnover growth as well as sportsbook gross win.
In October, mobile turnover was responsible for 27 percent of total online sportsbook stakes in Australia, up from 25 percent in June.
- Mobile wagers on Paddy Power sites excluding Australia were a staggering 41 percent of all stakes.
- Mobile penetration grew extremely rapidly. Mobile gross win in October accounted for 28 percent of Paddy Power Casino, up 9 percent since June and 25 percent of Paddy Power Games, up 5 percent since June.
- Australian online operations turnover was up by 24 percent, net revenue increased by 39 percent and total net revenue grew by 34 percent.