News

Thiago Santos vs Johnny Walker Predictions

  • Santos needs this win
  • Walker’s hype is back
  • Bookies and fans are in a disagreement
Thiago Santos vs Johnny Walker Predictions

Thiago Santos vs Johnny Walker predictions and odds show some disagreement between bookies and fans. With polls showing that fans are seeing that each fighter has a 50% chance of winning, bookies have Santos open as a big favorite. This is a fight that is hard to predict since both fighters can knock out the other.

1xBET Sportsbook Welcome Bonus

100% Max. €100

Claim your Exclusive Bonus for GamingZion readers at the 1xBET Sportsbook. Collect the 100% first deposit bonus up to €100. 18+. New customers only. Minimum deposit amount is EUR1. 5x wagering requirement applies. Bonus must be wagered on accumulator bets containing minimum 3 events with odds minimum 1.40. Unused bonus expires in 30 days. T&Cs apply.

Santos is Becoming the Division’s GateKeeper

Former title contender Thiago Santos is becoming the light heavyweight division gatekeeper. The Brazilian is on a 3-fight losing streak and is on a decline. Since his loss to Jon Jones, Marreta never looked the same, especially after the knee surgery. Regardless of this, a win over a former title challenger like him will give others a big step towards a shot at the title. For instance, Teixeira’s win over Santos in November of 2020 granted him the opportunity to fight for the belt. Therefore, with the UFC looking to refresh Johnny Walker’s hype, and this matchup makes sense. If Walker wins this, then he will break into the division top 5. So, what do the Thiago Santos vs Johnny Walker predictions say?

Thiago Santos vs Johnny Walker Predictions
Ready to fight?

Will Johnny Walker Continue the Momentum?

Since he made his UFC debut in August of 2018, Johnny Walker was said to be the man who will dethrone Jon Jones. The Brazilian mixed martial artist ran through the division and stacked a 4-fight win streak. However, the hype was derailed after losing to Cory Anderson via a KO. Additionally, things took turn for the worse after he got dominated by Krylov, losing via majority decision. With two consecutive losses, Walker put himself in a must-win situation. Thankfully, he rose to the occasion and finished Rayan Spann within 3 minutes of the very first round. As a result, the hype is building up again behind him. He needs to keep the momentum going to break into the division’s top five. However, the Thiago Santos vs Johnny Walker predictions and odds are not in his favor.

1xBET Sportsbook Welcome Bonus

100% Max. €100

Claim your Exclusive Bonus for GamingZion readers at the 1xBET Sportsbook. Collect the 100% first deposit bonus up to €100. 18+. New customers only. Minimum deposit amount is EUR1. 5x wagering requirement applies. Bonus must be wagered on accumulator bets containing minimum 3 events with odds minimum 1.40. Unused bonus expires in 30 days. T&Cs apply.

Thiago Santos vs Johnny Walker Predictions

The likelihood of this fight going the distance is not high. Both fighters have 15 KO victories on their resumes. Therefore, anything can happen since both have the power in the hands to finish the other. A recent poll on MMA-oracle showed just how close this fight will be. Fans were divided as 51% of the votes went in favor of Santos, while the remaining 49% were in favor of Walker. Bookies and online sportsbook sites in the United States see it differently in their Thiago Santos vs Johnny Walker predictions. At 1xBET Sportsbook, Thiago Santos open has a big favorite with odds of 1.51, while Walker opens with 2.455. If you are a risk-taker, then go with Walker since the reward will be much higher.

You can discover more about 1xBet Sportsbook here.

Discuss Thiago Santos vs Johnny Walker Predictions | User Rating

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments