Companies from Ukraine as well as all over the world will get together to present the best products this industry has ever seen – and you can learn about all of it if you check the Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021 schedule. New gambling businesses has launched in recent times with innovative developments. They will showcase their new ideas and approaches on their stands. These innovations could include slot machines, betting software, casino games, equipment, online casino platforms, marketing tools, payment methods, and many others as well.
If you or your business is looking for advanced solutions in the reviving market of online gambling, then this event is definitely your place to be. In addition, it is also the perfect event for networking. You can meet many others who could potentially become your business partners, or you might find people who will invest in your business ideas. Participate in the event organized by Smile Expo, establish useful contacts and see immediate results in your field!
Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021 Schedule and Program
Guests and participants at the Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021 will definitely not be bored. The full program includes UGW Awards, speed dating, a two-day exhibition and even a private party. At the lecture zone, you will get to listen to specialists and experts a from various profiles. The full list includes:
- Dmitry Arkhipenko – lawyer, founder of REVERA law firm.
- Roman Chesanovskyi – co-founder of the Kitchen of Leaders arbitration team.
- Maryna Slobodnichenko – Managing Partner at Kairos Group Law Firm.
- Oleksandr Yaroshenko – CEO at Betbazar.
- Roman Bout – the founder of Quints.
- Tetiana Klymenko – Head of legal department at Law & Trust International.
- Tamara Babits – Deputy CMO at Parimatch.
- Nik Rudenko – the owner of 8lab.
- Anton Tlustyi – CEO at Playtini.
- Alina Plyushch – co-founder and board member at the Ukrainian Gaming Business Association.
- Yaroslav Kot – Academic Advisory Board Member at Games Research Association of Poland.
In the gambling market, it is not unknown to get a question you do not know the answer to. Thanks to this event, many expert will share their experience with all of us, so we can easily find the answers to the toughest of questions in the online as wel as the offline gambling market. Consider the peculiarities of the development of B2B betting direction in Ukraine and share cases of attracting gamblers in the iGaming sphere. In addition, the specialists will also talk about the importance of IP when it comes to gambling, the licensing of gambling software providers, the organization of the payment system and other topics.
Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021 Schedule – Speed dating
In order guests to acquire targeted contacts, speed dating will take place on the second day of the event, September 22. The new networking format will allow to significantly expand the circle of professional contacts and establish useful connections in a short period of time.
Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021 Schedule – The Exhibitors
- IGT. They are one of the most famous online casino software provider companies in the world. The most popular online casino slots can be easily linked to IGT nowadays. Their games can be easily maintained. In addition, they keep gamblers entertained and engaged.
- Endorphina. Endorphina is a Business to Business online slot developer. Their games represent the highest of quality in many (if not all) aspects). Graphics, good paylines, interface, great design, original music… Endorphina games have all these, and much more.
- Slots City. It is a network of slot machine halls and online gambling platform. One of the first three companies to receive a license to conduct gambling activities in Ukraine.
- Talentgrator. Talentgrator is a recruiting company that specializes in the search for personnel in the field of gambling and selects specialists for solving specific problems. Helps business owners create qualified teams and job seekers to find decent jobs.
- BetConstruct. It is a leading technology and service provider for the gambling industry. It offers sports betting and esports software solutions, gaming software, data feed solutions, online tools and much more.
- SoftSwiss. SoftSwiss is a provider of certified software solutions for iGaming operations management. Provides White Label and turnkey online casino platforms, casino games, affiliate marketing platform, Crypto Casino, etc.
- Gambee. It is a casino equipment manufacturer. It offers customers different types of electronic roulettes and slot machines. The products are of high quality and ease of use.
UGW 2021 Insider Podcast – Never Miss Important News of the Industry
Being left out of important notes is a furious feeling. Luckily, it is not something you have to experience any time soon now. That is thanks to the UgS insider podcast, which has recently been launched. If you watch this, you will always be familiar with the latest online gambling news. The show has several guest appearances, including experts from Ukraine and abroad as well.. They all have one thing in common: many years of experience in the gambling industry. The host is Lavrentiy Gubin, who is Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021’s Brand Ambassador.
Michael Boettcher participated in one of the latest episodes. He is the President at the famous company, Storm International. They talked about many interesting news. One of the hottest topics was the legalization of gambling in Ukraine. However, they also talked about the finances – if you watch the podcast, you will also know how much money they invested in the Ukrainian gambling market together with their partners.
Are you an eager social media user who wants to learn the hottest news as well? Feel free to join the UGW 2021 Telegram chat. That is where you will get the latest notifications the fastest way possible! In addition, it is also a great way for networking with the representatives of the industry.