GamingZion Editor's Rating
Claim a €10 Risk-Free Bet on the Australian Open at Betsson. One of the world’s major tennis championships — the first of the four annual Grand Slam events — held in Melbourne Australia. Hurry up to take part in Australian Open free bets and win. Promotional Period: 8th – 21st of February.
How to claim your Risk-Free Bet
- Opt-in and place a bet of at least €30 on any sports, including Australian Open (odds 1.50+) to trigger your €10 Risk-Free Bet.
- Select your bet on any Australian Open markets (odds 1.50+). Activate the €10 Risk-Free Bet by ticking the check box on the bet slip.
- If you lose your bet, you will instantly get your money refunded back as cash. If you win there is a turnover requirement on the net winnings (payout minus stake).
Australian Open free bets: terms and conditions
- You must be 18 years of age, or of applicable legal age in the jurisdiction you reside in (whichever is greater), to take part in this promotion.
- You can only claim this offer once during the promotional period.
- Customers that have been informed that they cannot take part in any Betsson promotions will not be eligible to receive a Risk-Free Bet.
- This promotion is available from the 8th too – 21st of February.
- Any bets placed prior to opting-in do not count.
- Place a bet of at least €30 on any sports including Australian Open markets with odds of 1.50 or higher to trigger your €10 Risk-Free Bet. All single and accumulator bets on any pre-match and live betting markets count.
- So, Free Bets, Risk-Free Bets, cashed out bets or system bets do not count towards the turnover requirement.
- If the Risk-Free Bet option does not appear on your bet slip, please refresh the page before adding your selected bet again.
- You can use your Risk-Free Bet on any Australian Open markets with odds 1.50+, including live betting.
- However, there is a turnover requirement on the winnings (the full amount minus the stake).
- You need to wager your bonus one time in Sportsbook on odds of 1.50 or higher. For players who have their account registered in Finland or Poland, the bonus needs to be wagered 3 times in Sportsbook on odds of 1.50 or higher.
- Also, failure to meet wagering requirements will result in the forfeit of the bonus money and potential winnings from it.
Also, don’t forget to check our latest review about Betsson.