Image source: Flickr
If you have not already registered for the FIRST HALF Super High Roller, you could be making a mistake of a lifetime. At this time, managers can win a grand €10,000 prize in the weekly EPL fantasy tournament. Fortunately, we have details on the top Premier League fantasy tournament.
This way, you won’t miss out on the best FPL action.
This time on the 2022/23 fantasy English Premier League, the focus is on the FIRST HALF Super High Roller. As we speak, it is the Premier League fantasy tournament turning the most heads on the online daily fantasy sites in the UK.
What’s more, with a €10,000 prize pool, managers cannot afford to miss out on the top weekly EPL fantasy tournament. Before we go into detail, here is an overview of the top FPL tournament on FanTeam:
- The FIRST HALF Super High Roller tournament takes place on FanTeam.
- It covers multiple gameweeks from 5 August to 12 November 2022.
- Managers have a 100.0M budget to recruit 15 players.
- Prizes from €10,000 are at stake.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions of the FIRST HALF Super High Roller 2023 EPL fantasy football tournament
As mentioned earlier, the FIRST HALF Super High Roller fantasy tournament is causing a frenzy on FanTeam. What’s more, with a €10,000 prize pool, it is easy to see why.
First, based on the online daily fantasy sports news in the UK, the FPL tournament will start on 5 August 2022. It will then end on 12 November 2022. During this time, users will have a 100.0M budget to recruit 15 players.
Furthermore, there is no limit to the number of entries each user can create for the FPL tournament. Now, let’s take a look at the terms and conditions of the top Premier League fantasy tournament:
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in the 2023 EPL fantasy football tournament.
- The FIRST HALF Super High Roller tournament covers the first half of the 2022/23 EPL season.
- A fantasy team cannot include more than three players from the same team.
- Each team must include three outfield bench players and one bench goalkeeper.
- Each team must also include one goalkeeper.
- Users must choose a team Captain. The team Captain will score x2 points.
- Users must also choose a Vice Captain. The Vice Captain will score x2 points if the Captain does not play.
- Each can make one free transfer per gameweek. Furthermore, transfers will cost -4 points each.
- Each user can carry forward up to 15 free transfers to a later gameweek.
- This fantasy Premier League tournament contains one wildcard.
- In the case that two teams are tied, both teams will share the placement. Furthermore, the payout for combined ranks is divided between the two or more teams.