Image source: Andrea Anastasakis from Paris, France, CC BY-SA 2.0, via Wikimedia Commons
Roland Garros is here, and fantasy managers cannot contain their excitement. This time, managers will put their skills to the test on the French Open Fantasy tournament, the best Roland Garros promo this week.
What’s more, if managers play their cards right in the French Open Fantasy tournament, they will win a share of €10,000. So, it is safe to say that managers cannot afford to miss out on the weekly French Open fantasy tournament.
This week, the French Open Freeze Season Game is turning the most heads on the online daily fantasy sports sites in the EU. However, this should not come as a surprise.
After all, players can win prizes from a €10,000 prize pool on the weekly French Open fantasy tournament. The French Open fantasy tournament will take place from 22 to 24 May 2022.
- The French Open Freeze Season Game takes place on FanTeam.
- It covers multiple gameweeks.
- Each user has a 125.0M to build their squad.
- Both men’s singles and women’s singles games are covered.
- Prizes from a €10,000 prize pool are at stake.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions of the French Open Fantasy Tournament Freeze Season Game
As mentioned earlier, managers cannot afford to miss out on the chance to play the French Open Freeze Season Game. Here, up to 603 entrants will compete for a share of €10,000 on FanTeam.
What’s more, the top 97 fantasy managers will walk away with a prize in the weekly French Open fantasy tournament. According to the online daily fantasy sports news in the EU, the Roland Garros fantasy tournament will start on 22 May 2022.
Then it will end on 24 May 2022. Now, here is an overview of the top Roland Garros promo this week:
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in this French Open fantasy tournament.
- The tournament runs over multiple gameweeks.
- Users have 125.0M to build a squad.
- Each user can participate in the fantasy tournament with up to 30 team entries.
- Bench players cannot be selected in this tournament.
- Users cannot make transfers in this fantasy tournament. As a result, each user’s team is final when the tournament starts and cannot be changed.
- In case two teams are tied, they will share the placement. Furthermore, the payout for combined ranks is divided between the two or more teams.
- If a player wins three straight sets in a best of 5 match or two straight sets in a best of 3 match, they will receive a bonus.
For more information on the top DFS site to play the best Roland Garros promo this week, be sure to check out our review about FanTeam.