GamingZion Editor's Rating
This week in the UEFA Europa League, fantasy managers will put their skills to the test on the UEL Thursday Double. At this time, this is the best weekly fantasy Europa League tournament.
What’s more, if managers play their cards right on the best UEL promo this week, they will win a share of €2,500. Fortunately, we have details about the top UEL gameweek 14 fantasy tournament.
At this time, the UEL Thursday Double is causing a frenzy on the online daily fantasy sports sites in the EU. This is because managers can win a share of €2,500 on the UEL gameweek 14 fantasy tournament.
So, there is no better time than now to learn about the best UEL promo this week. The top Europa League fantasy tournament will take place on 5 May 2022 on FanTeam. Before we go into detail, here is an overview of the UEL Thursday Double fantasy tournament:
- The UEL: Thursday Double tournament takes place on FanTeam.
- It covers gameweek 14 only.
- Managers have a 61.0M budget to build a six-man squad.
- Prizes from a €2,500 prize pool are up for grabs.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions of the Thursday Double UEL Gameweek 14 Fantasy Tournament
So far, it is clear to see that managers cannot afford to miss out on the UEL Thursday Double tournament. After all, managers can win their share of €2,500 on the popular UEL promo this week. Fortunately, we have details about the FanTeam UEL gameweek 14 fantasy tournament.
Firstly, the Europa League fantasy tournament takes place on 5 May 2022, from 21:00 to 23:00. According to the online daily fantasy sports news in the EU, there are 228 seats available for the UEL tournament. However, there are only 46 paid places.
Now, here is an overview of the terms and conditions of the UEL Thursday Double fantasy tournament:
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in this Europa League fantasy tournament.
- Users have a 61.0M budget to recruit six players.
- Each user can participate in the UEL Thursday Double tournament with up to 15 entries.
- Bench players cannot be selected in this tournament.
- Users must choose a Captain. The Captain will score x1.5 points and costs x1.5.
- Users must also choose a Vice-Captain. The Vice-Captain will score x1.2 points and costs x1.2.
- If two teams tie in a daily game, the team that has the most funds left will win.
- This UEL fantasy tournament has no position restrictions. Users can pick any number of players from each position.