At this time, the PGA Championship Monster is the PGA Tour promo turning the most heads on the top DFS sites. What’s more, with a €20,000 prize pool, it is safe to say that managers cannot afford to miss out on the PGA Tour gameweek 18 fantasy tournament.
Fortunately, we have the details about the top PGA Tour promo this week.
As we speak, PGA Tour fans are rushing to the online daily fantasy sports sites in the EU to play the PGA Championship Monster. The PGA Tour gameweek 18 fantasy tournament will run from 19 to 23 May 2022. Now, here is the best part.
If managers play their cards right in the PGA Championship fantasy tournament, they can win a share of €20,000. So, it is no wonder that the PGA Championship has been labeled as the best PGA Tour promo this week.
Firstly, here is an overview of the top FanTeam PGA Tour fantasy tournament:
- The PGA Championship Monster takes place on FanTeam.
- It covers gameweek 18 only.
- Managers have a 100.0M budget to build a squad.
- Prizes from a €20,000 prize pool are up for grabs.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions of the PGA Championship Monster PGA Tour Promo This Week
There is no denying that fantasy managers cannot afford to miss out on the PGA Championship Monster. What’s more, with a prize pool of €20,000, managers can win some amazing cash prizes on the PGA Tour fantasy tournament.
However, that’s if they play their cards right on FanTeam and follow the terms and conditions. First, we will share some key details about the PGA Tour gameweek 18 fantasy tournament.
According to the online daily fantasy sports news in the EU, the PGA Tour Championship fantasy tournament will start on 19 May 2022 at 18:00. Then, it will end on 23 May 2022 at 18:00.
Furthermore, there are 1149 seats available for the PGA Tour gameweek 18 fantasy tournament with 173 paid places. Below is an overview of the terms and conditions of the PGA Tour promo this week:
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in the PGA Championship Monster tournament.
- Users have a 100.0M budget to build their fantasy team.
- Each user can participate in the PGA Tour fantasy golf tournament with up to 100 team entries.
- Bench players cannot be selected in this tournament.
- Users must choose a team Captain. The team Captain will score x1.25 points.
- If two teams tie in a daily game, the team with the most funds left will win.