This season, managers will be putting their skills to the test in the €25,000 MLS Season Game. What’s more, with a top prize of €5,000 at stake, managers cannot afford to miss out on the chance to play the weekly fantasy MLS tournament.
The 27th season of the Major League Soccer season will run from February to November 2022. During this time, managers will be giving it their all on the €25,000 MLS Season Game weekly fantasy MLS tournament.
As we speak, this is the MLS fantasy promo this week, turning the most heads on the online daily fantasy sports sites in the EU. What’s more, with the first-place prize of €5,000 up for grabs, it is easy to see why.
Now, here is an overview of the top FanTeam MLS fantasy tournament:
- The €25,000 MLS Season Game takes place on FanTeam.
- It covers multiple game weeks.
- Managers have an 80.0M budget to build an 11-man squad.
- Prizes from a €25,000 prize pool are up for grabs.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions of the €25,000 MLS Season Game Weekly Fantasy MLS Tournament
All in all, it is clear to see that the €25,000 MLS Season Game is the best MLS fantasy promo this week for managers to showcase their skills. Fortunately, we have the details of the weekly fantasy MLS tournament that is causing a frenzy on FanTeam.
According to the online daily fantasy news in the EU, the fantasy MLS tournament starts on 26 February at 19:00. It will then conclude on 10 October at 01:00. Furthermore, the MLS fantasy tournament is open for 1506 entries.
Now, let’s take a look at the tournament’s terms and conditions:
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in the MLS fantasy tournament.
- Users have an 80.0M budget to recruit 11 players.
- Each user can make up to 100 entries.
- Users cannot recruit more than three players from the same club.
- This fantasy tournament does not permit the selection of bench players.
- Users must pick a team captain. They will score x2 points.
- Users must also pick a vice-captain. They will score x2 points if the captain does not play.
- A user can make one free transfer per gameweek/round. Additional transfers will cost -4 points each.
- Users can carry forward a maximum of 19 free transfers to a later gameweek.
- This MLS fantasy tournament features two wildcards. The first wildcard has to be used for gameweek 19 and the second for gameweek 38.
- If two teams are tied, they will share the placement. The payout for combined ranks is divided between the two or more teams.