GamingZion Editor's Rating
Ignition Casino is one of the best platforms to join! Don’t miss the best chance to play amazing games and take part in the newest and the most interesting promotions every day. So, catch the chance! Join the weekly crypto depositor’s freeroll now.
You can easily claim the Tournament Ticket from your Rewards Dashboard first.
- A free poker tournament is a great way to win crypto without investing your own money.
- Due to this possibility, this kind of online poker game is becoming more and more attractive among the players.
- So, hurry up to join and have fun every week.
Weekly crypto depositor’s freeroll: How to join?
Love to make a deposit with crypto? My congratulations! You are in the right place. Hurry up to join the weekly crypto depositor’s freeroll at Ignition Casino. You have a chance to get up to $2.500. Amazing, isn’t it?
The tournament takes place every Sunday at 14:05. So, hurry up! Every week from Friday to Thursday, every time you deposit $20 or more, you will be given a ticket to that week’s Tournament Freeroll.
- You should remember that registration for the freeroll opens 6 hours before the start of the tournament.
- Furthermore, no more than 7,000 people can register.
- For those new to Bitcoin, Ignition offers a 5-step guide on how to start funding your account.
- Also, one of the best things about using Bitcoin is that it is completely anonymous, and no personal information will be shared.
- Are you ready to start? Ignition offers a 100% poker welcome bonus up to $1,000.
- However, in case you want to use Bitcoin to make your first deposit, Ignition will match it up to $2.000.
Put the keys in the ignition and warm up your engine! We are about to take you on a sightseeing tour of the Ignition Casino.
It is better to take your time and enjoy reading interesting information on online casino offers. Believe me, this give will give you a better overall idea before you make a decision.
So, keep the action going all week long. Read our latest review about Ignition Casino to find new information.