Image source: Flickr
Season 2022/23 of EPL fantasy football is kicking off the right way with the EPL Weekly Monster Gameweek 1 fantasy tournament. What’s more, with a €20,000 prize pool, managers cannot afford to miss out on the Premier League week 1 fantasy tournament.
That being said, there is no better time than now to play the top weekly Premier League fantasy tournament.
It’s the first week of the 2023 Premier League, and EPL fantasy football managers cannot contain their excitement. What’s more, if you are wondering why it’s all thanks to the EPL Weekly Monster Gameweek 1 on FanTeam.
At this time, it is the top weekly fantasy Premier League fantasy tournament on the online daily fantasy sports sites in the UK. On it, the top 11 managers can win a share of €20,000. First, here is an overview of the top Premier League week 1 fantasy tournament:
- The EPL Weekly Monster tournament takes place on FanTeam.
- It covers gameweek 1 only.
- Managers have a 104.0M budget to recruit 11 players.
- Prizes from a €20,000 prize pool are up for grabs.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions of the Weekly Monster Premier League Week 1 Fantasy Tournament
As we speak, EPL fantasy football managers are jumping for joy thanks to the EPL Weekly Monster Gameweek 1 tournament. The top Premier League week 1 fantasy tournament will take place from 6 August at 16:00 to 7 August at 19:30.
What’s more, managers will have an attractive 104.0M budget to recruit 11 players on FanTeam. However, based on the online daily fantasy sports news in the UK, there is no option to pick bench players.
Finally, if managers play their cards right here they can win a share of €20,000. Before that, it is important to follow the following terms and conditions:
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in the EPL Weekly Monster Gameweek 1 fantasy tournament.
- Users have 104.0M to build an 11-man squad.
- A fantasy team cannot have more than three players from the same team.
- Each user can make up to 25 team entries.
- Users must choose a team Captain. The team Captain will score x2 points.
- Users must also choose a Vice Captain. The Vice Captain will score x2 if the team Captain does not play.
- There is no option to select bench players.
- In case a user has two or more defensive players from the same club, a stacking penalty will be given if they receive a clean sheet.