At this time, managers can put their skills to the test in the latest UEFA Champions League Knockout Game. What’s more, if they play their cards right, they will win a share of €250,000 on the top weekly fantasy UCL tournament.
Luckily, we have details about the top fantasy Champions League tournament.
The 67th season of the UEFA Champions League is underway, and the UCL fantasy football challenges keep on getting better every week. So far, the latest UEFA Champions League Knockout Game is turning heads on the online daily fantasy sites in the EU.
However, this should not come as a surprise. This is because, if managers play their cards right, they can win a share of €250,000. Furthermore, with the first-place prize of €50,000 up for grabs, this is the weekly fantasy UCL tournament that players cannot afford to miss.
Before we let you in on the details, here is an overview of the FanTeam fantasy Champions League tournament:
- The UEFA Champions League Knockout Game will take place on FanTeam.
- It covers multiple gameweeks starting GW 7 to 13.
- Managers have a 100.0M to build an 11-man squad.
- Prizes from a €250,000 prize pool are up for grabs.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions of the Weekly Fantasy UCL Tournament UEFA Champions League Knockout Game
So far, it is clear to see that the UEFA Champions League Knockout Game is the best weekly fantasy UCL tournament on FanTeam. Participating in the fantasy Champions League tournament means that players can win a share of €250,000.
What’s more, the winner will walk away with a €50,000 prize. According to the online daily fantasy sports news in the EU, the fantasy Champions League tournament starts on 15 February 2022 at 21:00. It will then end on 28 May 2022 at 23:00.
Furthermore, the €250K UCL fantasy tournament is open for 12048 entrants. Now, let’s take a closer look at the terms and conditions of the upcoming UEFA Champions League Knockout Game:
- The UEFA Champions League Knockout Game runs over gameweek 7 to 13.
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in the UEFA Champions League fantasy tournament.
- Users have a 100.0M to recruit 11 players.
- Each user can participate in the fantasy tournament with upto 100 team entries.
- Users cannot select bench players for the UEFA Champions League fantasy tournament.
- Each user must allocate a team captain. They will score x2 points.
- Each user must also chose a vice-captain. They will score x2 if your captain does not play.
- Users have three free transfers between each gameweek. Before gameweek 1, there are unlimited free transfers.
- In the event that two teams are tied, they will share the placement. The payout for combined ranks will then be divided between the two or more teams.
For more information on the top site with the best online daily fantasy sports promotions in the EU, be sure to read about FanTeam.