GamingZion Editor's Rating
This time around, the focus is on the Masters Tournament, the best PGA Tournament fantasy promo this week. At this time, managers can win a share of €20K on the PGA Tour gameweek 13 fantasy tournament.
So, it is safe to say that managers cannot miss out on the chance to participate in the top Masters fantasy tournament.
This week, fantasy managers are in for a treat on the online daily fantasy sites in the UK. At this time, the Masters Monster is the weekly fantasy PGA Tour tournament that is turning heads on FanTeam. What’s more, there is a €20,000 prize pool.
So, it is easy to see why it is the best PGA Tour fantasy promo this week. Fortunately, we have the details about the top PGA Tour gameweek 13 fantasy tournament that takes place between 7 to 11 April 2022.
Before we go into details, here is an overview of the upcoming Masters fantasy tournament:
- The Masters Monster tournament will take place on FanTeam.
- It covers gameweek 3 only.
- Managers have a 100.0M to build a six man squad.
- Prizes from a €20,000 prize pool are at stake.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions of the PGA Tour Gameweek 13 Fantasy Tournament
All in all, it is clear to see that the Masters Monster tournament is the best PGA Tour fantasy promo this week. That being said, managers cannot afford to miss out on the PGA Tour gameweek 13 fantasy tournament on FanTeam.
Luckily, we have the details about the €20,000 weekly fantasy PGA Tour tournament fantasy. According to the online daily fantasy news in the UK, the Masters Monster tour will start on 7 April 2022 at 18:00. Then it will end on 11 April 2022 at 18:00.
In total, 1148 users can participate in the tournament. However, it is important to note that only the top 24 users will receive prizes. Now, let’s take a look at the terms and conditions of the upcoming Masters fantasy tournament:
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in the Masters Monster fantasy tournament.
- Each user can make a maximum of 100 entries.
- Users have a budget of 100.0M to recruit six players.
- Bench players cannot be selected in this tournament.
- Users must choose a team captain. The team captain will score x1.25 points.
- In the case that two teams are tied in a daily game, the team with the most funds left will win. However, if two teams are tied in a season game, the teams will share the placement. Lastly, the payout for combined ranks is divided between two or more teams.