Image source: Ganyball, CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons
As we speak, the latest English Premier League fantasy tournament is on everyone’s lips. What’s more, with a €200,000 prize pool, it is easy to see why it is the best EPL fantasy tournament. Fortunately, we have details on the top weekly EPL fantasy tournament.
The 2023/2023 English Premier League season is just around the corner. What’s more, managers on FanTeam cannot contain their excitement. At this time, the Fantasy Premier League First Half Season Game is turning the most heads on the online daily fantasy sports sites in the UK.
If managers play their cards right here, they can win a share of €200,000 in the weekly EPL fantasy tournament. So, it is safe to say that players cannot afford to miss out on the top EPL fantasy tournament.
First, here is an overview of the latest English Premier League fantasy tournament:
- The Fantasy Premier League First Half Season Game will take place on FanTeam.
- It covers multiple gameweeks.
- Managers have a 125.0M budget to recruit 15 players.
- Prizes from a €200,000 prize pool are up for grabs.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions of the First Half Season Game EPL Fantasy Tournament
As mentioned earlier, the Fantasy Premier League First Half Season Game is the best weekly EPL fantasy tournament right now. What’s more, with prizes from a €200,000 prize pool up for stake, this is a must-play EPL fantasy tournament on FanTeam.
First, the latest English Premier League fantasy tournament will run from 5 August 21:00 to 12 November 18:00 2022. In total, the tournament is open to 412 entries. However, only the top 83 users will receive a share of the prize.
Now, let’s take a closer look at the fantasy tournament’s terms and conditions:
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in the Fantasy Premier League First Half Season Game.
- Users have a 100.0M budget to build a fantasy team of 15 players.
- Users can only create up to 10 team entries.
- Each team manager must own three outfield substitutes.
- Each team manager must own one goalkeeper substitute.
- Users have the opportunity to carry forward a maximum of 15 free transfers to a later gameweek.
- Users can only make one free transfer per gameweek. It will cost users -4 points to make any additional transfers.
- In case two teams are tied, they will share the placement. The payout for combined ranks will then be divided between the two or more teams.
To learn more about the top DFS site to play the latest English Premier League fantasy tournament, be sure to read about FanTeam.