Displaying online mobile casinos that accept players from Austria. To change country go to Country selector or to see all sites in our database visit Mobile Casino Directory.

18+ new customers only. Deposit, opt in and wager £10 on selected games within 7 days of opening new account. Get 3 x £10 bonuses for selected games with up to 40x wagering plus 100 Free Spins. Bonuses expire in 7 days. Max redeemable from bonuses £750. 100 Free Spins have no wagering and expire in 7 days. Paypal and Card payments only. Geographical Restrictions and T&C's Apply, see below. Begambleaware.org Please Gamble Responsibly.

Mobile Casinos in Austria

There is a wide selection of mobile casinos in Austria due to the permissive nature of licensing regulations.

The country is also technically advanced, with a mobile penetration rate of 156%. Seven out of ten Austrians carry a smartphone, and the number keeps growing.

Four network operators serve the mobile telephony market, with A1 and T-Mobile holding an 80% share, while Orange and 3 have a nearly equal share of the remaining 20%. When it comes to 3G, they all offer fast, nationwide coverage.

Since the country’s language is German and the currency is the Euro, this also makes it easy for local players to access a whole range of foreign mobile casinos with ease, should they not be satisfied with the local offers.

Some of those casinos that witness increased traffic from Austria are the Royal Vegas Mobile Casino and Platinum Play Mobile Casino.