Egan Bernal is the bookie-favourite. Image source: filip bossuyt from Kortrijk, Belgium [CC BY 2.0] / Wikimedia Commons
France is all geared up to host Tour De France for the 107th time since 1903. The Cyclists will begin the 23-day long race which begins in Nice, France on Saturday 27th June 2020. Egan Bernal has the lead in odds for the 2020 Tour De France betting predictions for the final winner.
Tour De France is without a doubt the most thrilling cycling championship there is. Surprisingly for some readers, Tour De France is ranked as the second most-watched live sports event; it follows the FIFA World Cup. Given the popularity of the event, it goes on without a revelation that 2020 Tour De France betting predictions are already available on the internet.
|Enric Mas Nicolau||26.00|
About the stages
Tour De France will kick start in Nice, France. However, unlike the name suggests, it will also pass by nearby countries for instance: Germany, Monaco, and the UK. The race starts at sea-level and progresses to the mountains. To judge the cyclists the entire marathon is divided into multiple categories for which awards are distributed. Among these categories is an award for the best young cyclist, cyclists who perform best in mountains, etc.
The stages throughout the championship are designed to challenge the cyclists in every imaginable way. The 23-day event is divided into 21 stages which test the skills of the rider in every possible way.
Betting tips and 2020 Tour De France betting predictions
When betting for the Tour De France, it is significant to note that the time span is 3 weeks, which means the odds update daily. The most uncomplicated betting is undoubtedly the outright winner, the person who will wear the prestigious yellow jersey.
|Enric Mas Nicolau||7.20|
Furthermore, online sportsbook sites in France reports that there is more than one option to wager your money. Like majority sports, Tour De France offers bets on several odds. 1xbet offers bets on the outright winners as well as other prop bets.
- Overall Winner | The overall or an outright winner will be the final winner and it is hence the least complicated wager.
- Points Winner | These odds predict who will accumulate most points in stage and secure the Green or Points Jersey. It’s generally the best sprinter in the race who is favorite in these odds.
- Climber’s Classiﬁcation | These odds predict who will win the Polka Dot or Climber’s Jersey, obtained by accumulating the most points on mountaintop ﬁnishes and King of the Mountains sectors. The overall winner can sometimes win this bet too.
- Top Three | If you have 3 favorites for the win, this option is for you. The top-ranking players normally succeed in reaching the Top Three positions.
- Top Ten | These odds work the same as Top Three, only they go all the way down to 10th. It’s a popular Tour de France bet.
- Stage Winner | There are 21 opportunities to back a stage winner at the Tour de France. Each stage is different, so it doesn’t matter if you just know about sprinters or climbers; every type of rider has their chance and therefore, so does every type of punter.
- Head-to-Head | With a head-to-head bet on the Tour de France, you pick two riders and determine who will ﬁnish ﬁrst. This is mainly an overall bet, however, there are head-to-head odds for a stage.