Are you a poker fan? If one of the most iconic casino games is your favorite pick at gambling sites, you might be interested to play its exotic variations. Learn Triple Pocket Hold’Em rules and play this non-trivial game for real cash at online casinos in 2021.
Poker is the most popular card game in the world with Texas Hold’Em being its most-played version. More than half of all gamblers prefer Hold’Em to other poker games both in casinos and online gambling sites in Mexico. If you are also a fan of it, you may like a new poker-themed game named Triple Pocket Hold’Em. This is a new game that is easy to play and win, so why don’t you check a bit more detailed guide about it?
Triple Pocket Hold’Em rules & objectives
So, let’s learn the main rules and objectives of Triple Pocket Hold’Em. Like other poker games, this one is played with a 52-card deck. To enter the game at any casino, you need to place a bet first. The amount of money you bet may start from $0.25 but not exceed $300 per round.
Once you have placed a stake, the game begins. You are dealt 2 cards face up, which you can either keep or change for free two times maximum. In case of substitution, the dealer takes your former cards and puts them in the dealer’s section. If you do no change of cards, the dealer receives his card from a deck. Then, he deals five common cards.
The objective of Triple Pocket Hold’Em is to beat the dealer’s hand. To do so, you need to use 7 cards (your cards and common ones) to form a five-card hand which is better than your opponent’s two hands. Tip: use the highest cards to form your hand as it helps you to win in case of a draw.
According to Triple Pocket Hold’Em rules, the following combinations can be made while playing the game at online casinos in Mexico:
- Royal Flush is the highest poker hand that consists of 10, J, Q, K, and Ace.
- Straight Flush includes 5 sequential cards of the same suit like 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 of hearts.
- Quads or Four of a kind contains four cards of the same rank – e.g. four 7s.
- Full House: 3 cards of the same rank and 2 cards of another rank like Q, Q, Q, K, K.
- Flush: any five cards of the same suit (e.g. 6, 7, J, K, Ace of spades).
- Straight means having any five sequential cards (e.g. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10).
- Three of a kind includes any three cards of the same rank like J, J, J.
- Two pairs or two cards of one rank and 2 cards of another rank – 10, 10, K, K.
- Pair is a pair of cards of the same rank (e.g. Q, Q).
- High card – the biggest card in the player’s hand of none of the other combinations is there.
Like any other game, Triple Pocket Hold’Em rules include odds on its combinations. It is important to learn them before playing the game for real money to know what your outcome can be.
So, having Straight or Lower your odds will bring you a profit multiplied by x2. Flush – x3, Full House – x5, and Quads – x10. Predictably, the best odds of x20 and x50 belong to the highest combinations Straight and Royal Flush respectively.
Where to play Triple Pocket Hold’Em online?
Now you know everything about Triple Pocket Hold’Em rules and objectives as well as odds. The final step is learning where to play the game under the best terms and conditions.
1xBet Casino is one of the best gambling sites offering TPH for their users. You can find the game in a special 1xGames section and play it 24/7. Also, you can find the game at 22Bet Casino, which has the game available at the 22Games. There are many opportunities to play Triple Pocket Hold’Em for real cash, so use them to win easy money.