GamingZion Editor's Rating
Don’t miss your chance to win with your Free Bet and we’ll give you another until your streak runs out. So, earn a Free Bet every Champions League night with 888sports. All you need to do is keep a winning run going.
To qualify, place bets totaling $20 or more at odds of evens (2.00) or higher on Champions League free bets matches using our Bet Builder feature:
- You’ll then be credited with a $5 Free Bet
- Win with your Free Bet and you’ll receive another
- Continue receiving Free Bets if you maintain your winning streak. Up to 10 times.
If your streak comes to an end, don’t sweat. Just meet the $20 bet requirement again and have another shot!
Champions League free bets: What can I win?
You can receive a £/€/$5.05 Free Bet by placing a qualifying bet totaling £/€/$20 during the promotion period.
What is a qualifying bet?
A qualifying bet is a real money stake placed on any Champions League match at odds of Evens (2.0) or greater.
Only bets placed using the Bet Builder feature will count as qualifying bets.
What doesn’t qualify fior Champions League free bets?
- Void and cashed-out bets do not qualify for this promotion.
- Bets placed with a Free Bet token or a Profit Boost token will not be eligible.
- If you play from Northern Ireland, this promotion does not apply to you.
What must I do to win another Free Bet?
How to claim your Free Bet?
You must claim your Free Bet token by using the link in the promotional email, online pop-up message, or through the Player Lounge when logged in to your 888sport account. If I keep winning with my Free Bet, how many Free Bet tokens can I earn? You can receive up to 9 additional Free Bet tokens per run by placing winning bets at odds of Evens (2.0) or above.
How long will my Free Bet token last and what can I use it on?
- Free Bet tokens expire after 3 days.
- Free Bet tokens can only be used on ‘Football’ markets with odds of Evens (2.0) or greater.
- Free Bet tokens must be used in their entirety. They cannot be used to place a succession of smaller bets
In addition, don’t forget to check our latest review about 888sports.