GamingZion Editor's Rating
As we speak, IPL fantasy managers are gearing up for the gameweek 3 IPL Sunday Monster. If they play their cards right here, they can win a share of €2,000 on the IPL gameweek 3 fantasy tournament. Fortunately, we have the details about the top weekly fantasy IPL tournament.
The 2022 season of the Indian Premier League is underway. What’s more, there are many exciting challenges in store for managers on the online daily fantasy sites in India. This time, the GW3 IPL Sunday Monster between Chennai and Punjab is turning the most heads on FanTeam.
Here, managers will be putting their skills to the test to win a share of €2,000 on the IPL gameweek 3 fantasy tournament. The top weekly fantasy IPL tournament will run on 3 April from 16:00 to 20:00.
Before we go into details, here is an overview of the IPL fantasy promo this week:
- The IPL Sunday Monster fantasy tournament will take place on FanTeam.
- It covers gameweek 3 only.
- Managers have a 100.0M budget to build their squad.
- Prizes from a €2,000 prize pool are up for grabs.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions of the IPL Gameweek 3 Fantasy Tournament
So far, it is clear to see that fantasy managers cannot miss out on the chance to play the IPL Sunday Monster. Fortunately, we have the details about the €2,000 IPL gameweek 3 fantasy tournament on FanTeam.
According to the online daily fantasy news in the EU, the IPL fantasy promo this week will take place on April 3 2022. Furthermore, it will run from 16:00 to 20:00. In total, 285 users can participate in the weekly fantasy IPL tournament.
Now, let’s take a look at the terms and conditions of the upcoming IPL fantasy tournament:
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in the IPL Sunday Monster tournament.
- Each user can make up to 25 entries.
- Users have a budget of 100.0M to build their squad.
- A squad cannot contain more than seven players from the same team.
- Bench players cannot be selected in this IPL fantasy tournament.
- Users must choose a team captain. The team captain will score x2 points.
- Users must also choose a vice-captain. The vice-captain will score x2 points if the team captain does not play.
- In case two teams are tied in a daily game, the team with the most funds left will win. On the other hand, if two teams are tied in a season game, both teams will share the placement. Lastly, the payout for combined ranks is divided between the two or more teams.