GamingZion Editor's Rating
This time, the focus is on the Wimbledon Freeze Season Game, the top Wimbledon promo this week. If managers play their cards right in the Wimbledon fantasy tournament, they can win a share of €5,000. Fortunately, we have details on the top weekly Wimbledon fantasy tournament.
Without a doubt, Wimbledon is one of the highlights this summer and for managers on FanTeam. At this time, the Wimbledon Freeze Season Game is causing a frenzy on the online daily sports sites in the UK.
This is because managers can win a share of €5,000 on the best weekly Wimbledon fantasy tournament. Fortunately, we have details on the top Wimbledon promo this week. Before, he is an overview of the upcoming Wimbledon fantasy tournament:
- The Wimbledon Freeze Season Game will take place on FanTeam.
- It covers multiple gameweeks.
- Managers have a 125.0M to build a squad.
- Prizes from a €5,000 prize pool are up for grabs.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions of the Freeze Season Game Wimbledon Fantasy Tournament
As mentioned earlier, the Wimbledon Freeze Season Game is the best 2022 Wimbledon promo this week. This time, managers can win a share of €5,000 in the weekly Wimbledon fantasy tournament.
According to the online daily fantasy sports news in the UK, the fantasy tennis tournament starts on 27 June 2022 at 12:00. Then it will conclude on 29 June 2022 at 14:00. Now, let’s take a look at the latest FanTeam Wimbledon fantasy tournament terms and conditions:
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in the Wimbledon fantasy tournament.
- Users have a 125.0M budget to build a fantasy team.
- Users can create up to 30 team entries.
- Transfers cannot be executed in this tournament. Soon after the tournament starts, a team is final, and user cannot make any changes to a team.
- Users cannot select bench players in this tournament.
- In the case that two teams are tied, both teams will share the placement. Furthermore, the payout for combined rank is divided between two or more teams.
- Players of a team receive a bonus if they win three straight sets in a best of 5 matches. Or, two straight sets in a best of 3 matches.
For more information on the top DFS site to play the best Wimbledon promo this week, be sure to read about FanTeam.
United Kingdom, tennis, Wimbledon, ATP, WTA, 2022 Wimbledon, fantasy tennis,