Betting slips are among the first things you see when you open any sportsbooks. You might have never noticed, but they are one of the main tools you use at betting sites daily. What is it and how to use bet slips? Here is an ultimate guide.
If you are a frequent guest at online gambling sites in the US – sportsbooks, in particular – you need to know how to use bet slips. We have collected all the information about them, including what betting slips are, where they can be found, and what to do with them.
What is a betting slip?
A bet slip is one of the very first things you see when entering any sportsbook site. Regardless of the site you use – GTbets, Bet365, or Betsafe – each of them has betting slips as the major part of the betting process. So, what is it?
Bet slips are basically tickets summarizing all information about your next wager. This is the small square table that is usually placed on the right side of most sportsbooks. It shows everything related to your current bet: event, odds, stakes, total active bets, estimated payouts, etc. In other words, a betting slip is a finalizing stage of any bet you make at online sportsbooks in the US.
How to use bet slips at sportsbooks?
From the first glance, everything about bet slips seems clear, especially if you have already bet at sportsbooks. However, new punters may be confused and unsure about how to use bet slips. We have made a step-by-step guide on how to place a bet with the help of so-called tickets:
- The first thing you have to do is sign up for a betting site. If you are from the US, we recommend using GTbets; European users can go to Bet365 as well as punters from Australia and Asia;
- Find the market, event, or person you want to bet on. It can be anything available at a sportsbook – from international football matches to celebrity fights;
- Go through the odds, pick the one you like, and press on it – it will be immediately added to your wager slip on your right. Make as many bets as you want and watch them appear in the corresponding table;
- Enter the amount of money you would like to wager on a particular event and see your estimated winnings being shown in the slip;
- The most important thing – do not forget to confirm all your choices in the table. If you won’t do it, you can’t wager money. To confirm your bet, simply click on the same-name button below the table;
- As soon as you finish, you will get your betting receipt to your account.
As we can see from the guide above, you need to know how to use bet slips to make your gambling experience easier. In addition, you can use promo codes or vouchers if you have ones by typing them in the table. Also, you can remove all your bets at once if you decide not to bet on anything. As simple as ABC!