The Danish Gambling Authority (DGA) confirmed that it added eight new online casino operators to its blacklist.
The DGA updates it blacklist frequently with operators without a Danish gambling license who operate in Denmark.
The eight Danish online casino operators had been given previous warnings and directives from the DGA.
They chose to continue their gambling activities, so the DGA requested legal assistance from the Danish Bailiffs court in Frederiksberg.
According to the Danish gambling news, the Bailiffs court ordered the service provider “3” to block traffic to all eight websites within 14 days of the legal decision.
The DGA announced it expects other internet providers to follow suit in blocking the questioned websites.
The blacklisted online gambling websites are:
- Delrio-casino, running on Playtech software and licensed in Kahnawake. Rumored to be one of five websites from Zirconium Gaming.
- Deuropacasino and Titancasino owned by Imperia, running Playtech and Videobet software, licensed in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Alljackpotscasino and Allslotscasino from the Jackpot Factory Group. Microgaming software and licensed in Kahnawake.
- 1Bet2Bet, using the Merge Gaming Network and Stream2Play software. The site is licensed in Gibraltar, United Kingdom, and Kahnawake.
- Megamoneygames by Dreammakers Gaming Tech, licensed in Costa Rica. They utilize a combination of PariPlay and their own software.