The European Poker Tour announced five of its dates and venues for Season 11, starting with the EPT Barcelona Poker Festival.
Several of the EPT dates were announced in the gambling news making poker lovers on the continent even more excited about their favorite game. The rest of the locations will be announced at a late stage when confirmed.
So far the definite dates are:
– EPT Barcelona – 16-27 August 2014 (Main Event 21-27 August)
– EPT London – 8-18 October 2014 (Main Event 12-18 October)
– EPT Prague – 7-17 December 2014 (Main Event 11-17 December)
– EPT Deauville – 28 January-7 February 2015 (Main Event 1-7 February)
– EPT Grand Final – 29 April-8 May 2015 (Main Event 2-5 May)
The EPT London Main event, which will follow all UK gambling laws, will offer cheaper buy-in of GBP 4,000 + GBP 250, so that it will be compatible to other Main Event buy-ins on the tour.
Edgar Stuchly, EPT President commented: “Season 10 has been a tremendous success and we’ve had some great feedback from players who welcome the even greater variety of events at the festivals and the wide range of buy-ins.”
Moreover: “Partnering the local tours means our events are more accessible than ever before and we pride ourselves on providing the most professional playing environment available anywhere in the world. We will be building on this formula in Season 11 and, as always, constantly striving to enhance the player experience.”