Football players from Armenia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan will cease to be considered legionnaires in the framework of Russian competitions. Online sportsbook sites in Russia write that the right to play as a team member in this season of Russian Premier League will have no more than six legionnaires. What do you think, who will enter the RPL?
Starting from next season, the “8 +17” format will come into force. So maximum eight foreign players can be included in the club’s application for the season. All of them will be able to enter the starting lineup. In the National Football League, the number of legionnaires in the application should not be more than four. Some information about who will enter the RPL we can read on online sportsbooks. In my opinion, in addition to Russia, EAEU can also include Armenia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan.
Who will enter the RPL? RPL interact with Armenia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan
There were four seasons in the history of the Russian championship, when more than 16 teams took part in the tournament. 18 clubs played in 1993, 1996 and 1997. In 1992 20 teams were divided into two groups.
Obviously, the Russians are not for the return of the “Soviet” championship, but who will enter the RPL? And what if now we raise two clubs from the FNL. This means that something unreal will begin. Here I agree. There is Yerevan “Ararat”, a good, serious club.
Bookmakers accept bets on the fact that a club from Armenia, Belarus or Kazakhstan will be included in the RPL in the 2020/21 season. You can bet on such a development of events with a coefficient of 11.0. This is approximately 8% probability. You can bet that this will not happen for 92 % with 1.01.
|Club from Armenia, Belarus or Kazakhstan will enter the RPL in the 2020/21 season||Yes||11|
|Club from Armenia, Belarus or Kazakhstan will enter the RPL in the 2020/21 season||No||1.01|
Will the Russian Premier League open the championship?
The press service of the league announced information about championship changes. The leadership of the Russian Premier League held a meeting with representatives of professional football leagues in Armenia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan. The general meeting of the RPL clubs at the last meeting recommended approving the increase in the number of teams from the 2020/21 season from 16 to 18. Online sportsbook news in Russia wrote that Alexander Dyukov thought the league could be expanded from mid-2020. Obviously, the RPL should prove the validity of such a step. Yevgeny Giner expressed the idea of increasing the number of teams in the top division of Russian football by attracting wealthy clubs from Kazakhstan, Belarus, and Armenia. What is your opinion? Who will enter the RPL?