1xBET Sportsbook has a special sports betting promotion, Advancebet, that you should know about! In detail, Advancebet is available to customers who have unsettled bets in their accounts.
Use Advancebets with special sports betting promotion
So, you can view the available Advancebet amount on your Bet Slip. Click on the “Find out” button opposite “Available Advancebet” and you will see the funds available as an Advancebet.
Note that you can use your Advancebets either on Live sports events or on sports events that are due to start within 48 hours.
Also, remember that you can place additional Advancebets can even if you already have unsettled Advancebets.
In fact, Advancebets are offered based on an evaluation of the potential returns from your unsettled bets.
Your account balance is $260. You have made the following bets:
- $100 at odds of 1.5 – potential returns are $150.
- $150 at odds of 2 – potential returns are $300.
So, now your available balance is $10.
We offer you an Advancebet of $100. Now you are able to place bets with a combined stake of up to $110.
You place a bet with a stake of $30 ($10 of your available balance and $20 of the Advancebet amount) at odds of 1.5. Potential returns are $45.
You also place a bet with a stake of $50 (from your Advancebet balance) at odds of 2. Potential returns are $100.
Let’s consider 3 possible outcomes:
- Bets made using the Advancebet amount have won. Expected payouts are $45 and $100. Bets made using own account balance have lost. Bets using the Advancebet amount will be deemed void. Your own funds of $10 that were part of your Advancebet stake will be refunded to your account.
- Bets made using the Advancebet amount have lost. Bets using own account balance have won. The payout is (150+300) = $450. $50 and $20 was used as Advancebets (plus $10 of your own funds). The amount of the Advancebets made will be deducted from the payout (150+300)-50-20 =$380. So, $380 will be credited to your account.
- Bets made using the Advancebet amount have lost. Bets made using own funds have lost. In this case, bets made as Advancebets will be deemed void. $10 of your own funds used as part of your Advancebet stake is deemed to be lost.
Also, don’t forget to check our latest review about 1xBET Sportsbook to know more about the other advantages of this site.