GamingZion Editor's Rating
This time, all the focus is on the EPL Daily Showdown between Crystal Palace and Manchester City. As we speak, this is the best EPL gameweek 29 fantasy tournament. What’s more, with a €5,000 prize pool, managers cannot afford to miss out on this daily fantasy EPL tournament.
It is gameweek 29 of 2022 English Premier League, and managers are in for a treat on the online daily fantasy sites in the UK. At this time, the EPL Daily Showdown between Crystal Palace and Manchester City is causing a frenzy among managers on FanTeam.
What’s more, with a prize pool of €5,000, it is hands down the best EPL gameweek 29 fantasy tournament. Fortunately, we have the details about the top daily fantasy EPL tournament that will take place on 14 March 2022.
Firstly, here is an overview of the top EPL fantasy promo this week:
- The EPL Daily Showdown: Crystal Palace vs Manchester City takes place on FanTeam.
- It covers gameweek 29 only.
- Managers must recruit exactly five players.
- Prizes from a €5,000 prize pool are at stake.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions of the EPL Gameweek 29 Fantasy Tournament
So far, it is clear to see that players cannot afford to miss out on the EPL Daily Showdown between Crystal Palace and Manchester City. Missing out on the top daily fantasy EPL tournament means missing out on the chance to win a share of €5,000.
According to the online daily fantasy sports news in the UK, the EPL gameweek 29 fantasy tournament is open for 455 entries. Participants can then play the EPL fantasy tournament on 14 March 2022 from 21:00 to23:00. Now, let’s take a closer look at the terms and conditions on the top FanTeam EPL fantasy promo this week:
- The EPL Daily Showdown: Crystal Palace vs Manchester City covers gameweek 29.
- Standard fantasy scoring applies in this EPL fantasy tournament.
- Users must recruit exactly five players.
- A team cannot include more than five players from the same club.
- Bench players cannot be selected in this tournament.
- Each user can make up to 20 entries.
- Users must pick a vice-captain. The vice-captain will score 1.5x the playing points and 1.5x the bonus points.
- Users must also have a captain. The captain will receive double playing points and double bonus points.
- In the case that two or more teams are tied in the pursuit game, the team with the highest amount of bonus points will rank the lowest. After, if the teams are still tied, the prize will be split.