Online casinos allow you to place bets of various sizes. Some players lose thousands and tens of thousands of dollars every day in slot machines. At the same time, lucky ones are hitting huge jackpots. In reality, most gamblers prefer to make small bets. However, some are ready to put at risk large amounts of money. But how beneficial is it? Is it worth gambling at high stakes? In this article, we will try to figure it out.
Gambling small bets: From $ 0.1 to $ 10
Let’s take a closer look at the small bets up to $ 10. Here, you will most probably play with maximum dispersion. Indeed, most gamblers prefer this range of bets. It is important to understand that all games in all online casinos in the USA are physically located on the servers of the software manufacturer. However, the prize fund is always formed separately for each institution or network. Usually, at bets up to $ 10, you will often fall into a series of constant wins or losses – the so-called streaks. So is it worth gambling at high stakes or better stick with low ones? It depends on the situation. However, small bets can also bring big victories with minimal losses at Bovada Casino.
Gambling at medium stakes: From $ 10 to $ 50
In our opinion, this range of bets is the most profitable. After examining the statistics, we determined that the largest winnings were received at bets from $ 20 to $ 45. However, you cannot play these bets cannot with an active bonus. Thus, all Bonus Hunters are automatically excluded from the draw of the prize pool. Therefore, the chances of a big win increase significantly.
Is it worth gambling at high stakes: From $ 50 to $ 200
We think that only a few hundred players around the world can seriously play in this range of bets. Feeling like a High Roller in a casino hitting a jackpot seems like a miracle, but it happens. Usually, if a new player makes a large deposit and starts playing, the software defines him as a VIP player and issues him a big win in an attempt to “cover-up”. At this point, you can take off all the gains and change the place of deployment. As far as we know, such tactics have been successfully used by some players throughout the year. When playing at high stakes, you should follow these rules:
- There should be at least 200 bets on the balance. For example, if you play for $ 100, you need to have $20,000 in your account. With smaller amounts on an account without a transaction history, the chances of large winnings will be very illusory. The maximum that you can count on is to accumulate your fund. That is why we recommend such a conservative approach to choose a bet.
- Do not take bonuses. Many operators impose restrictions on the maximum winnings using the active bonus.
- Choose games with a high return on bets made and a short game cycle.
- Do not play new games at high stakes.
To sum it up: Is it worth gambling at high stakes?
It turns out that small rates lead to greater losses than large ones. Some players lose $10-20 daily, making bets of $ 1-2. No serious financial loss is felt. The player continues to make small bets while losing a little. However, there is no sense in counting on a solid win with such bets. Sometimes if there is a large amount on deposit, then the gambler continues to make small bets until absolutely everything is lost. This is how you can prevent it:
- Never play for money that is important to you;
- Make a decent bet right away;
- If you lose, do not make the next deposit on the same day;
- If you do not have a game addiction, then it’s better to play a decent amount once a month than to lose a little daily;
- Besides, you should not win back small bonuses, as you risk losing the amount exceeding the size of the bonus.
All of the above allows us to make an unambiguous conclusion that it is more profitable to play rarely, but at high stakes. High Rollers have a lot of different benefits that increase their chances of winning real money. Do you want to experience it yourself? Then its high time to visit the Bovada Casino. Make your bet to hit a jackpot!