Online casinos with live dealers became an integral part of the gambling industry thanks to plenty of benefits they bring along. Apart from the realistic gambling experience, there are also great bonuses that can multiply everyone’s winning chances. Here you have everything about live casino bonuses explained.
Every reputable online casino in the US offers various perks for its loyal guests. Among others, there are bonuses that allow gamble more and spend less. Live bonuses can significantly boost your bankroll and make your live-game experience more exciting. How to use these bonuses and where to get them? Read our article – it has answers on all the most popular questions about live casino bonuses that exist.
Usage of live casino bonuses explained
There are various types of bonuses that are available at online casinos. We have recently written about the most popular online casino bonuses and how to use them. Live bonuses slightly differ from them. In brief, we can divide all live bonuses into the following categories:
- Welcome bonuses. Like common welcome bonuses, their live counterparts are given to newcomers for signing up, depositing money, etc. The only difference is that you can spend live bonuses on live games only.
- Tournament bonuses. Players can receive live bonuses for winning tournaments in particular games. Usually, they are poker and blackjack. The other option is getting a real money reward, but it depends on the tournament policy.
- Reward bonuses. Live bonuses can also reach your account as a reward for staying loyal to a casino or to a particular game. For instance, if you play in the same poker room for a while, a casino can send you bonuses – including live ones – for your dedication.
- High-roller bonuses. There are many benefits of being a high-roller and one of them is getting advanced bonuses. Live perks are not as frequent as you want them to be, but VIPs and high-rollers can receive them quite often.
- Cashback. The most popular type of live bonus is cashback. It is usually offered to live players instead of deposit bonuses.
- Reload bonuses. Sometimes, live casinos give bonuses on a permanent basis (daily, weekly, or monthly). They aim to reward players who deposit money regularly – the more often they play, the higher chances of getting live bonuses are there.
Unfortunately, online casinos do not give live bonuses too frequently. They are usually granted to new casino users, so here is your chance to sign up for Bovada Casino and get bonuses to play live games. Once you have the usage of live casino bonuses explained, learn where to get them.
Where to get live casino bonuses?
Most online gambling sites in the US offer live bonuses for their users. All you have to do to find them is to check casinos offering live games, sign up, play, and claim your perks. For example, Bovada has plenty of live games including blackjack, poker, Sic Bo, and roulette. Check its official site to get live bonuses.
Another popular online casino, Intertops Casino, also offers a wide range of live games. There are almost 20 real-time games available for playing. The most popular picks among gamblers are 3 Card Brag, live slots, Sic Bo, and all types of poker.
Live casino bonuses can be also available in various promos offered by casinos. Check your favorite sites regularly in order not to miss them.