A new professional wrestling pay-per-view and WWE Network event is coming soon. The event is scheduled for January 31. Bet on the Royal Rumble winner 2021 after checking the latest odds on male and female competitors.
The WWE Royal Rumble is an annual pay-per-view wrestling event held among males and females. This year, the competition will take place in St. Petersburg, Florida, on January 31, 2021. It will be the 34th Royal Rumble event and feature WWE’s virtual fan viewing experience ThunderDome. Wrestlers from Raw and SmackDown are signed for the competition this year. Let’s see who leads the odds to win, according to online gambling sites in Canada.
Who can win the Royal Rumble among female wrestlers?
As the event is coming this January, Royal Rumble winner 2021 predictions are out at all betting sites. In particular, wrestling fans can be of the possible winners of male and female competitors at Betway Sportsbook. Who leads the odds among women?
- Bianca Belair. One of the biggest American wrestling stars, 31-years-old Bianca Belair is the main favorite to win the 2021 Royal Rumble. She has 3.00 odds, which is the best result among females. She will be fighting under a SmackDown brand.
- Rhea Ripley. The youngest competitor among female wrestlers has second-best odds of 6.00 to win. 24-years-old Ripley is the only person to have won NXT UK Women’s Championship and NXT Women’s title. Therefore, her RR winning chances are high.
- Alexa Bliss. Finally, 29-years-old Alexa Bliss is the third favorite to win the female Royal Rumble competition. She is performing under a Raw brand and has 7.00 odds to become the best wrestler among ladies.
Royal Rumble winner 2021: male competition
Apart from women’s competition, you can bet on the estimated male Royal Rumble winner in 2021. Following sportsbook sites, here are three professional wrestlers with the best winning predictions.
- Daniel Bryan. The 39-years-old American wrestler leads the best odds to win the Royal Rumble 2021. One of the best WWE professional’s chances to win is evaluated 2.25 at Betway Sportsbook. He will be competing under the SmackDown brand.
- Keith Lee. American professional wrestler is 36 years old and he is the runner-up to win the competition. Currently, Lee has 5.50 odds to become a champion of the 2021 Royal Rumble under the Raw brand.
- Big E. The last favorite in the top-3 is 34-years-old Big E. The former American football player joined wrestling as a Raw member in 2009 and gained success. Unsurprisingly, he has the third-best odds to win – 6.00.
Betting on the Royal Rumble winner 2021 is available at online sportsbooks in Canada until January 24. The event will take place one week later, so hurry up to wager on your favorite wrestler.