Nowadays, everyone can try their luck in lotto games on their smartphones. Before you play Powerball or some national lottery on your iPhone, check all the pros and cons of mobile lottery apps. Why should or shouldn’t you use them to hit the jackpot?
The lottery is one of the most popular forms of gambling in the world. Day by day, the number of volunteers to hit the jackpot is growing. To make players’ life easier, online lotto sites in Brazil were launched in the 2000s to give better and faster access to lotto games. Twenty years later, smartphone apps are expected to gain popularity among gamblers. Will they be better than lottery sites? Let’s check all the pros and cons of mobile lottery apps.
Best lotto apps for smartphones that exist in 2021
As mobile gambling is getting more popular these days, so do lotto apps for smartphones. Nowadays, there are not as many mobile lotto apps for iOS and Android as casino games have but their number is constantly growing. Which apps are the most popular among lotto players in 2021?
- Jackpocket Lottery App. Having been launched in October 2020, the app became the best mobile guide to lottery games. With the help of Jackpocket, players can purchase tickets from Powerball, EuroMillions, and other popular lotteries in the world. In fact, it is like an alternative to theLotter for smartphones;
- The National Lottery: Official. This is the UK’s only official lottery app available for smartphones;
- The Lotto NZ App. Another good app allowing you to play New Zealand’s official lottery wherever you are;
- Stoloto. The best mobile lottery app in Russia that allows you to hit the jackpot using just your smartphone;
- Brazil Lotto. If you have no time to check the draw results at online gambling sites in Brazil, install the app and follow winning numbers & combinations in real-time. However, let’s first see whether lotto apps can replace lotto sites to the full.
All pros and cons of mobile lottery apps
Let’s check all the pros and cons of mobile lottery apps!
First of all, playing lotto games on mobile phones is fast. Most people use smartphones more frequently than laptops or PCs. Therefore, you will have better and faster access to the newest draws and games if you install one of the lotto apps.
With the help of lottery apps, you can purchase tickets wherever you are. No need to go to the lottery offices or petrol stations – just turn on your phone, go to the app, and play the biggest lottery games in the world like Powerball or Mega Millions.
If you get a lotto app, you will receive notifications about the upcoming draws and announcements. This will prevent you from forgetting about the next draw and possibly missing your chance to get rich! Unfortunately, there were too many cases when lotto winners didn’t know about their victory and failed to claim their prize on time.
In a battle of pros and cons of mobile lottery apps, advantages win mostly if you are a keen player. If so, playing the lottery on smartphones is undoubtedly a good decision for you. The game is worth candles if you are a regular client in lotto offices or their online alternatives. However, should you choose lotto apps instead of sites if you play the lottery once a month?
Rather no than yes. If you consider lotto games as a form of entertainment or just a slight chance to hit the jackpot, there is no need to get it for smartphones. Permanent draw and winner announcements will make you willing to play more and spend the money you didn’t plan to spend on lottery tickets. So, if you are interested in the lottery but not mad about it, you better play games at theLotter from time to time.