In reality, multi-wheel roulette is a type of game that can be found in many online casinos. Haven’t you seen it before? Are you wondering how to play multi-wheel roulette? Here, each gambler can place bets at several tables at the same time, which is hardly available in the ordinary version of the game. In our article, we will take a closer look at the multi-wheel roulette. Let’s get it started!
Multi-wheel roulette explained
The main feature of this version of roulette is the possibility of betting on several wheels at the same time. In various online casinos in the USA, the maximum number of roulette starts may vary. Also, in most cases, gamblers can independently determine the number of such spins. Having made bets, players click “Spin”, after which the roulettes start.
To view the sector where the ball stops, the transition to the scaled mode is used. Indeed, it’s worth mentioning once again that the player selects and sets the number of “running” balls. The minimum number is 1, and the maximum depends on the conditions of the particular online institution you have chosen. For each spinning wheel, you should keep a list of recently played numbers. Moreover, this feature will be useful for fans of various Winning Quad Roulette Strategies.
You can repeat your bets at the next launch using the “Reset” button. Meanwhile, pressing “Reset x2” will double the bets. In reality, the rules of the multi-wheel roulette are very similar to the conditions of the traditional version of the game. The first step is to choose a suitable table. Next, to start the game and make a bet. Finally, wait for the victory in the Bovada Casino. Fingers crossed! The way how to play multi-wheel roulette is easier than you think.
Tips from experts
When playing multi-wheel roulette, pay your attention at tooltips when choosing a position on the table. They will help you make the bet itself. In the hint, you will see the maximum and minimum size of the bet, as well as the amount of payout upon winning. Every gambler in online casinos in the USA can place bets on several positions on the table. Meanwhile, each type of bet will differ not only in the set of selected cells but also in the number of funds paid.
Let’s check the types of bets in the multi-wheel roulette:
- A bet on one number: It will increase the initial capital by 35 times (winning 35 to 1).
- A split bet, that is, by 2 numbers standing next to each other (adjacent horizontally or vertically). It will increase your capital by 17 times (winning 17 to 1).
- A straight or a bet on 3 vertically adjacent numbers will allow you to multiply the initial capital by 11 times (win 11 to 1).
- 4-square bet.
- Colon bet on a horizontal line of 12 numbers in any of the three rows. Win 2 to 1.
- A bet on sector color (black/red). In this case, the payout does not depend on the number drawn. With a winning rotation, the payout is calculated in a ratio of 1 to 1.
- A bet on winning an even or odd number when the payouts for a successful back are 1 to 1.
- If the number drops to 18, it plays “less”. However, if the number is from 19 to 36, then it plays “more”. Payouts 1 to 1.
- Multi-Wheel Roulette also has fields for bets such as Voisins du Zero, Tier, Orphelins, and Neighbors. It is noteworthy that this type of game allows you to make both proven bets and additional ones.
How to play multi-wheel roulette
In reality, features such as Jackpot and bonuses, unfortunately, are not used in this version of the game. However, at the same time, the way how to play multi-wheel roulette is very dynamic. Therefore, the lovers of excitement need to be very careful so as not to lose all their money. And if you do not want to play for real money, then you can always start the demo mode. Check the best Roulette Tricks By Gambling Experts and try your luck in the Bovada Casino. Making real money is easier than you think!