News

Death at Eating Contests

  • Eating cockroaches
  • Dying of water intoxication
  • Death is everywhere
death at eating contest, dying on eating contest, choking on eating contest, gamingzion, 1xbet, online sportsbooks in the us, online sportsbooks news in the us, dangers of eating contest, eating cockroaches, water intoxication, dying of water intoxication
Seattle Municipal Archives from Seattle, WA

Previously on GamingZion, I was talking about the dangers of eating contests. However, I didn’t mention these fatal outcomes. Death at eating contests is very common. There are more people dying of an eating contest than at Dakar rally. It’s very important to note people that they have to prepare for such contests and they still won’t be able to avoid all the health drawbacks that are coming with it. Leave it to the professionals. It’s better if you just stay at home and through online sportsbooks in the US, you can gamble on eating contests.

One is dying of lamingtons others are drinking too much water some are going to be killed by tacos. Oh my god when it’s going to stop? Death has a thousand faces and you can never know which one is coming for you.

Dying after eating cockroaches on a contest

Everybody wants to make things as extreme as possible. We don’t want to be bored. And what can be more interesting than watching ten people squeezing down hot dogs on their throats like there is no tomorrow? Answer: ten people squeezing down live cockroaches on their throats like there is no tomorrow, no today and no yesterday either. It happened in 2012 that Edward Archbold (32) lost his life on an eating contest. It was an opening of a pet shop and the first award was a python.

death at eating contest, dying on eating contest, choking on eating contest, gamingzion, 1xbet, online sportsbooks in the us, online sportsbooks news in the us, dangers of eating contest, eating cockroaches, water intoxication, dying of water intoxication
Tasty? The original uploader was Husond at English Wikipedia. [CC BY-SA]
The autopsy was reporting that they didn’t find any drugs in Archbold’s body, furthermore, his airway was obstructed by “arthropod body parts”. This poor guy could never win his snake. Everybody in the contest was agreeing that they are taking part in this unorthodox event on their own responsibility. The owner of the store felt terrible after. Besides his death at the eating contest, the other 30 contestants are safe.

This pie is hot

This tragic story was happening in Origin, Queensland. Bruce Holland, 64, was taking part in a pie-eating contest in one of his favorite pubs. As the owner told the press he was a regular for over 3 years at the place. He was a well-respected guy and was always having many friends and company there. When they were thinking that they should make an eating contest at the pub he was the first one to volunteer. Holland really liked to compete and to win. He rarely had a few bits of his pie, when he sat down with a glass of water and were starting to cough. He was saying: “Jeez, this chilli pie is hot.” Which turned out to be his last words.

The hot dog took away his life – Death at eating contest

death at eating contest, dying on eating contest, choking on eating contest, gamingzion, 1xbet, online sportsbooks in the us, online sportsbooks news in the us, dangers of eating contest, eating cockroaches, water intoxication, dying of water intoxication
What are we dying for, what are we fighting for? TheCulinaryGeek from Chicago, USA [CC BY]
While Nathan’s hot dog eating contest is so far deathless, some others are not so lucky. As we know Joey Chestnut is preparing for the contests with a lot of training. Amateurs, however, can easily fall in the hands of dead from a few badly eaten hot dogs. While you can make bets on Nathan’s hot dog eating contest, if you try eating contests without preparation you are making bets on your life. Walter Eagle Tail, 47, died in a hospital after taking part in an Independence day eating contest. Ardis McRae said: “Walter was just being Walter, having fun when he entered this contest,” he added: “He was just having a good time.”

Dihydrogen Monoxide intoxication

death at eating contest, dying on eating contest, choking on eating contest, gamingzion, 1xbet, online sportsbooks in the us, online sportsbooks news in the us, dangers of eating contest, eating cockroaches, water intoxication, dying of water intoxication
Anything can kill you if it’s too much. According to many, even too much love can kill you.

Do you know that experiment when they were asking many people’s opinions about the deadly but widely used chemical Dihydrogen Monoxide? They are saying that this chemical if you take too much, can lead to intoxication, you can suffocate from it. But they are still using it in some products in restaurants and other spaces of everyday life. Of course, dihydrogen monoxide is water and it’s not a joke you can die of water intoxication.

Jennifer Strange was found dead at his home after taking part in a radio station’s contest. It was called “keep your wee for a Wii” and participants had to drink water and not taking a pee as long as possible. I cannot overlook the responsibility of the radio station in this story. Even if we say that it is not a well common fact that if you drink too much water you are going to suffer a terrible death. How come if they organize an event like this they didn’t cross over this fact? Jennifer Strange had 3 kids and was taking part in the contest to win the Wii for them.

Moral of these stories

Even water can be deadly, don’t even talk about food. There is something that is deadlier than coronavirus or war, and that is human stupidity. Death at an eating contest is not the best way to quit the game. Instead of taking part in a food eating contest I will just stay at home, reading online sportsbook news in the US, and looking for a normal sport, where you can die a reasonable death, to make bets on.

 

 

 

Discuss Death at Eating Contests | User Rating