With so many massive news stories breaking throughout last week we quickly check back on some of the biggest in case you missed anything important.
In the USA President Donald Trump had yet another eventful week as his administration failed to get a repeal of Obamacare through the Senate, he addressed a Boy Scout jamboree as speaking to the Hitler Youth and briefed against his own Attorney General Jeff Sessions, all whilst his new communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, left a somewhat negative impression on the media and the President ditched his experienced White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus for former General John F Kelly.
In Germany last week a man shouting “Allahu akhbar” attacked people in a branch of popular supermarket “Edeka” in the Barmbek portion of Hamburg killing a 50 year old man and leaving six people injured. The 26 year old suspect, who was armed with a knife, was overpowered by members of the public and arrested. No motive for the attack has yet been confirmed although speculation in the media suggests it may have been a robbery that went awry given the lack of planning and target.
In North Korea the nation’s Nuclear research program passed another milestone last week as it launched yet another missile test in its pursuit of an ICBM capable of striking US targets. Flying for 47 minutes and traveling nearly 1000km the missile reached an altitude of over 12,000 ft and splashed down in Japan’s exclusive economic zone, a feat that experts say place most of the continental United States within range. The US flew B1 bombers over the peninsula in response to the test last week.
In sports a tactical Hungarian Grand Prix saw Sebastian Vettel limp home to victory with broken steering guarded from attack by his stalwart Ferrari teammate Kimi Raikkonen as Mercedes suffered a communications breakdown and their best championship hope, Lewis Hamilton, only finished fourth meaning he’ll have a lot to do after the summer break. Will he manage it? You’ll have to read our daily news pages to find out, but in the meantime here’s a look at the big stories we covered last week.
1. Two members of Royal Panda Casino won massive cash prizes playing live roulette!
2. We at GamingZion broke down the best site to bet on MMA in Australia and listed a few wagers you can make right now!
3. Intertops Sportsbook is already allowing their members to bet on the 2017 NCAAF Championship games!
4. Who will play the next Bond villain? Let’s take a look at the betting odds set by Paddy Power.
5. The odds for which national leaves the EU next are out. Let’s take a look at some of the betting favorites.
6. Japanese online poker fans have access to some fantastic tournaments right now at PokerStars!
7. Another lucky player has won a jackpot on the Mega Fortune slot game, this time at Mr. Green Casino!
Meanwhile there was a cautionary tale from the small town of Breisig, Germany, where two women suffered injuries after a threesome went horribly wrong. Following an argument about positions (all important at such moments) one woman fell from the 1st floor balcony breaking several bones whilst her friend slipped on the stairs running down to help the first lady and broke bones of her own. Both women were hospitalized. The police refused to name any of this trio, but now you know better, right?